RoxyIN

RoxyIN

Thursday, May 8, 2014

One Ale of a Trail 5-Mile Trail Run - Let the Universe Correspond to your "Beingness"

All set up that morning. Trail run to cheer for mom, then Nick's soccer game and Sunday Lucas' two games. ALL4-1. The W Team, ALL4-1. We arrived not that early... I mean not early enough for "full warmup and so on", so while kids were waiting on line for restroom, running mom when for "short warm up and so on".

Starting line and still stretching some while talking with friends. On your marks, get ready, set and go! Started at the front but carefully on the side to let faster runners go. Rocky flat mile at the start, followed by grassy hills is a wonderful forest.

Relax, go, enjoy that "slam" feeling around trees. Green t-shirt runner there I go. Nice pace, I'll try to keep it, well for a while. I need to move forward. Yellow t-shirt next. This pace is fun! But again I need to move forward. Green t-shirt again? You got back? But you sound out of breath... Watch out. Still over 3 miles to go, and sorry but I will lead. Bye!

Almost mile 4, and one more to go. Passed a couple guys and it was really cheering when they told me "look you were holding your b_ _ _ and now go!". Last mile and a girl in front. Not afraid, I will go for her! Passed her and a couple guys cheering her "get her back!". But I was not going to let it happen. That girl had no idea where I was coming from.

Almost there! I can see the finish line. Go for it, crossed it. Nothing fast but delicious feeling of burning legs while trying to catch up breath and hug Lucas & Nick.

The Universe is full of diversity and choice and you get to experience the reality you choose, and you choose it by what you focus upon. Along the way, there may be stumbles and happenings which may surprise you; they will be indicators of tweaks you can make to improve your alignment and flow. When something surprises you, it is an opportunity to adjust your attention to what is important to you and BE from it. The Universe soon corresponds to your beingness by way of physical manifestations.



No comments:

Post a Comment