RoxyIN

RoxyIN

Monday, September 1, 2014

Dog Days Relay 3K x 3 relay - Team Work, So you better Run

Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father
Run for your children, for your sisters and your brothers
Leave all your love and your longing behind
You can't carry it with you if you want to survive
The dog days are over

The dog days are over
The dog days are done
The horses are coming
So you better run


Are them? Not yet in TX! So, you better divide and conquer.
Step by step, still getting adjusted to North Hemisphere's summer after month hiding in the sweetest South Hemisphere's winter, plus back to school. Plano Pacers Dog Days Relay 3K x 3 relay, shorter distance race with all the fun!

Mom invited son to race. His mission, either to pace her running the 3rd leg or to provide a fast young legs to any team in need of. We got to the park. Mom checked with her running team and a couple gentlemen, 75 and a 50 years old, looking for a 3rd leg. So Nick's important running mission for the day was set as part of a three generations, 138 points team (Mom's was 164).

Starting line. Nick was 1st leg of his team. He started very strong. Not so sure what exact time, since Plano Pacers new clock had a little issue, Mom's first leg mate, Tellie arrived, and second leg, Angela started. Short time after Nick completed his first leg in 14:07. WELL DONE NICK! And when Angela arrived mom departed.

The dog days are not over, or done yet in TX. However you are part of a horses' team, so you better run. I started just behind a great runner, Joshua Thompson and even he was getting further and further it really motivated me to be patient and keep going under control. Just 3km, however no matter the distance, my little runner's experience has tough me to be patient. All comes :-)

 


And it came! Almost getting the finish line and got Nicholas next to me cheering me and running next to me while recording a video

What awesome experience!!! I felt and feel so blessed! It is just my RUNNING MOM DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU Nicholas for your company and support. I LOVE YOU! And THANK YOU Angela & Tellie for making me part of your victorious team!



No comments:

Post a Comment