RoxyIN

RoxyIN

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Law of the Mind. Movies Can Help!

I've just received a book I had ordered for my son for Christmas, yes 2013… Anyways I started to read it, not only to be able to talk about it with him, but also because I enjoy reading younger readers books. It is called being a HAPPY TEENAGER by Andrew Matthews. Author tells when we feel good about ourselves, we feel healthier, we have more energy and problems don’t seem so overwhelming. Seven tips to keep feeling good about ourselves:
  1. Never criticize yourself,
  2. Accept compliments,
  3. Give more compliments,
  4. Separate behavior from yourself “I made a mistake” but not “I am a mistake”,
  5. Spend time with positive people,
  6. Personal development is a life-long program. Just as you need good food every day, you need good feelings and ideas every day,
  7. Continually play movies in your mind of how you want to be. It is the law of the mind. Whatever you think about, you become. 


Check links I will keep posting on IN s p i r e like Rupp’s 2-mile victory and workout after.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment