RoxyIN

RoxyIN

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Where? Just there! All about Progress

Progress is the key word right now. It is NOT "Where you are (I am) right now vs. where you where before", BUT "Where you are right now and where you are going to go". As a quote I just found says "Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything".

I've changed again :-), and here some quotes to illustrate my new thoughts:

“Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.” 

 “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” 
 
Frank Zappa

“Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” 
 
Robert A. Heinlein

“I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” 
 
Abraham Lincoln

“I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.” 
 
Carl Sandburg

“And a step backward, after making a wrong turn, is a step in the right direction.” 
 
Kurt Vonnegut, Player Piano


“There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.” 
 
Franklin D. Roosevelt

I just wanted to share a feeling these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment