RoxyIN

RoxyIN

Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's never Too Cold to Hold! 5k

Because when you Hold it gets Warm! and because it started raining at under 30F much later.

RUN HAPPY OR DO NOT RUN! and I am happy because I was able to run the TOO COLD TO HOLD!
Even not the 15km, 10M now, I used to run at this event, I got to enjoy a "sweet challenging" 5km.
Starting in pack feeling as a "tall runner", yes! all surrounded by amazing young runners is always very exiting! "Our pace is 7:25" one of the tiny girls I got to reach at mile 1 told another one.
I wasn't checking pace, just thinking "do not think, just hold and enjoy!"

My training partner had some "not the best running pants" issues, however he was also able to hold and complete the race. Better paces will come, just RUN HAPPY OR DO NOT RUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment